Monday, July 29, 2013

SALAM RAMADHAN!

Assalamualaikum!!

I know!! I deserve a good spanking right? I am so sorry for not updating this blog. I got carried away with work. And with my everyday things. I kind of left this blog neglected.

I knew I had earlier promised to put up some kids clothes for sale. Okay, for a start, and considering that you mommies out there might be on a lookout for some really good hardly worn clothes for your boys this coming raya, I have taken some pics which I am going to put up in a bit. Please bear in mind that ONLY BOYS' CLOTHES AVAILABLE. Not girls. But boys... :)

Till then, happy shopping! You can still reach me via the same email address and those who would still keep my mobile number, yes... I am still using that same number.

Thanks again and hope to hear from you guys soon!!

Xx
 Suria


No comments:

Post a Comment